Sunday 25 August 2013

Blythe Schedule Book 2014 and Zebra x Mika Ninagawa Pens

Thanks to a friend in Japan, I recently received my order of the Blythe 2014 schedule book and Zebra x Mika Ninagawa pens from Amazon Japan.

The 2013 Blythe schedule book (top right in pic below) was thinner than previous years with 64 pages and retailed at 1050yen but the new 2014 schedule book is surprisingly a larger B6 (half of the A4 size) with 112 pages. It's a bit more expensive at 1365yen but I much prefer the larger size which makes for easier writing.

There are three versions available this year: Pickle Wickle (which I got), Allie Gabrielle and Coco Collete. I would have preferred Coco Collete but it was out of stock when I placed my order. It's currently available again on Amazon Japan but with only two pieces left. Pickle Wickle and Allie Gabrielle are also available through Junie Moon which ships internationally.


The schedule book runs from October 2013 to Dec 2014. Aside from a zip plastic pocket, it also includes the subway maps for nine cities including Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya, railway maps for Tokyo and Osaka regions, conversion charts for Japan clothes and shoe sizes to US, France, Europe and UK sizes.





While browsing Amazon Japan, I came across a set of Zebra pens that feature Mika Ninagawa's vibrant flower prints. Some of you may recall that she collaborated with Shu Uemura for their Sakura collection in spring 2011. Retailing at 700yen each, each comes with four gel pen refills. Pretty nifty stuff!

1 comment:

Ms. Potatoe said...

Oh I love these Blythe dolls. So cool to have their schedule book!!!